SNOWBOARDER is bringing you a series of how-to snowboard videos to help fill up that bag of tricks, and help you learn how to ride that snowboard a little better.
For this trick tip Ted Borland explains how to do a Frontside nose press on a down rail at Park City. In case you are deaf, the steps are listed below. Good luck.
1. Start out small with noes manuals and on boxes to get the feel of keeping your tail lifted.
2. Go up to the rail and don’t pop too much to get on top.
3. Catch the rail on the inside.
4. Get your weight straight over the rail.
5. Keep leaning forward throughout the whole rail.
6. Nollie out.