Lib Tech Waterboarding and NXNW Surf Shop present “Traditions – A NW Waterboard Event”
Saturday, July 14 – La Push, WA
Registration starts at 8AM and ends at 9AM.
– 32 spots available – $50 entry (proceeds go to Quileute Surf Camp)
Heats start at 9:30AM – Double Elimination – Contest ends at 5PM
Awards and music to follow end of contest.
PRE-REGISTER! Tuesday through Friday (Noon-6PM) by calling NxNW Surf Shop @ 360.452.5144 or you can email Frank Crippen at frank at nxnwsurf.com
- Fundraiser raffle for Quileute Nation Surf Camp! Lots of prizes including a BRAND NEW LIB TECH WATERBOARD! Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10!
- First ever public demo of LIb Tech Waterboards…come check ’em out!
- Beach clean-up…each bag of garbage gets a free raffle ticket!
- Live music by Scott Sullivan from his new album Cracks & All.
Made possible by our friends at the Quileute Nation, NXNW Surf Shop, West End Surf Shop, Sno Con, NWS, One Ball Jay and VitaminWater.