Round Nose Fish Redux Giveaway! – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Who Can Enter: Any legal resident of the United States, Canada, or European Countries, 18 years of age or older, is eligible to participate in the Round Nose Fish Redux Giveaway(the “Sweepstakes”). Employees, officers, principals, directors or agents of Mervin Manufacturing, Inc., or their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliates and members of their households or immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes will begin at the Contest Open Time and end exactly at the Contest Close Time. Prize drawings will be held based on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries properly submitted, completed and received prior to the drawing date (as herein defined).
4. Prizes: One (1) sweepstakes winner will be awarded one Skate Banana snowboard. All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted.
5. Prize Drawings: The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Lib Tech based on eligible entries properly submitted during the Contest Period. The prize drawings will be held on April 30th, 2017 at Lib Tech’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
6. Odds of Winning: Each entrant’s odds of winning are dependent on the aggregate number of eligible entries properly submitted during the Contest Period. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of awarding of prizes (which is currently anticipated to occur on April 30th, 2017) via e-mail from Contest Sponsors. The winner will be required to respond to the e-mail notification to acknowledge receipt of Contest Sponsors’ notification and awarding of prizes. If no response is received by Contest Sponsors from winner within twenty-four hours (24) following the prize notification, the prize may be awarded to a replacement winner to be determined by the Contest Sponsors in the Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. The winners will be required to prove eligibility to receive and claim any prize. You MUST be at least 18 years old to enter this sweepstakes. The prize will be mailed to each winner’s mailing address as set forth on the entry form after the winner responds to the initial email notification and satisfies all eligibility requirements. Contest Sponsors will be responsible for costs associated with shipping the prize. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors about the winners are final, binding and non-appealable. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or illegible e-mail information or the non-delivery of any prize resulting therefrom, or for any unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
8. Limits of Liability: Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Sponsors have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Sweepstakes or receipt, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Contest Sponsors assume no liability for lost or misdirected entry forms regardless of the circumstances. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is, in Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, compromised in any way. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold Contest Sponsors harmless from and against any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrance in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value in Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion.
All entries become the sole property of Contest Sponsors, and Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Sweepstakes period, or (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any e-mail or entry to be received by Contest Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other equipment related to or resulting from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant hereby expressly and irrevocably agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts in Orange County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Contest Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
10. Winner Responsibilities: The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred as a result of or relating to the awarding or use of any prize. Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to be entrant’s consent and authorization to (i) the use of entrant’s name, address (city and state only) and any other information submitted by entrant for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and (ii) the use of entrant’s address to receive marketing and other emails from Mervin Manufacturing, Inc. and its affiliates. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules.
11. Winner Publicity: The Contest Sponsors will publish the first name, last name and location (city/state) of each winner on the Contest Website. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Mervin Manufacturing, Inc.
c/o Round Nose Fish Redux Giveaway!
3400 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
with a written request by April 30th, 2017.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Mervin Manufacturing, Inc.
c/o Round Nose Fish Redux Giveaway!
3400 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
with a written request by April 30th, 2016.
13. General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Contest Sponsors, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
14. Facebook: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating, you release Facebook and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any information you submit on the Contest Website is to the Contest Sponsors and its third party service providers and not to Facebook.
Enter to Win the new Round Nose Fish Redux Surfboard By …Lost
You are now entered to win one of the World’s Best Boards, handcrafted in the USA at the most environMENTAL board factory.
We will announce winners via email monthly.
Bases come in random colorways
€999.99 EUR incl. VAT
Free shipping over $75
Free shipping over €75
Product Alert: Currently less than 10 available.
Product Alert: We are currently out of stock on this item.
Lib Tech is Proud to Announce the All New 16/17 Travis Rice Climax Snowboard
Travis is always looking for the outer edge of possibility whether it be exploring far reaching terrain, tricks or cinematic achievements. This same passion for progression extends to the design of his Lib Tech snowboard line, the all new super light super strong T-Rice Climax being the latest milestone in this storied lineage. Simply put, the Climax is the lightest, strongest most tricked out stick Lib has ever made.
It started out with Travis’ desire to use carbon fiber in a board, mainly for it’s unparalleled strength to weight ratio. But Lib Tech founder /kraftsman / ripper and mad scientist Mike Olson had somewhat of a of a challenge in using heavy doses of carbon fiber finding it nervous and brittle resulting in an unstable or overly chattery experience.
But Mike being Mike was intrigued with the challenge, how to make a carbon fiber snowboard that isn’t just light and strong but also rides like a dream? So Mike took to tinkering and eventually, after years, EUREKA!, he found a solution.
By mixing ribs of recycled PET foam in the core which are butted up against the spread tow carbon you achieve a supreme balance of weight and strength while maintaining the dampness necessary for stability at high speeds and big jumps. Now with the carbon problem in hand Mike, Travis and the experiMENTAL design team were free to dig in and make the T-Rice Climax even better. Polonia core, with strategic balsa wood, making light, lighter. Even thinner tips and tails for Travis’ never ending chase of reducing swing weight.
The aforementioned recycled PET foam is literally old plastic bottles remade into foam coupled with the clear recycled beans top sheet helping to prove that technology can be environmentally nicer and keeping with Mervin Manufacturing’s zero hazardous waste policy. Why feed the landfills when you can take from them? What came out in the end was a truly stunning snowboard, an effervescent rainbow laced with carbon shines through the recycled bean top sheet, a progressive attack shape for all conditions, an almost impossibly light carriage that, thanks to a long tradition of great American tinkerers, hauls ass over the tops of moguls, blasts airs with ease and leaves skiers in it’s dust.
Qu’est ce qui est mieux que le carbone ? Plus de carbone ! Travis est toujours à la recherche de plus de performance, pour son ride ou son équipement. La board Climax XC2 est le résultat de la rencontre du meilleur rider du monde avec les meilleurs concepteurs de boards du monde. Rajouter à cela une expertise inégalée en design des meilleurs composites et matériaux. Le top du développement, quand la précision, la souplesse, la légèreté, le pop et la puissance s’unissent pour créer de la pure performance.
Was ist besser als Karbon? Mehr Karbon! Travis versucht ständig, nicht nur seine eigene Performance zu maximieren, sondern auch die seiner Ausrüstung. Das Climax XC2 Snowboard ist das Ergebnis der Zusammenarbeit des besten Fahrers der Welt mit den besten Boardbauern des Planeten und von drei Jahren voller ausgeklügelter Experimente mit verschiedensten Materialien und Bestandteilen. Ein glorreicher Design-Moment, in dem sich Präzision, Laufruhe, Leichtigkeit, Pop und Power vereinen und pure Performance kreieren.
¿Qué es mejor que el carbono? ¡Más carbono! Travis siempre está buscando mejorar su rendimiento, tanto en su material como en la respuesta de su tabla. La Climax XC2 es el resultado de la combinación entre el mejor rider del mundo, los mejores diseñadores de tablas de snow y la experiencia de muchos años probando materiales y compuestos nuevos. Este diseño único converge precisión, finura, ligereza, pop y potencia creando una tabla de alto rendimiento.
Min-Max / Set Back
10 = Firm
|155||115||8.1||30||25.8||30||20.25"-25" / .75"||6||110 +|
|159||117||8.2||30.3||25.8||30.3||20.25"-25" / .75"||6||120 +|
|163||122||8.2||30.5||26.4||30.5||20.25"-25" / .75"||6||140 +|
|View all specs|