The perfect wet / dry bag for your wetsuits or gear
Boating in, walking in, or parking front row, the Wharf rat keeps your dry stuff dry or your wet stuff contained. Pockets and padded straps make this a great day hiker. Sealing drain lets you leave the suit in the bag and not have it soaking in a puddle of water. Depending on what you drive we generally recommend you keep the drain sealed in your car.
- Roll top watertight main compartment with sealing compression/drain hole
- Exterior front supply pocket with secondary microfleece lined media/sunglass pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Airmesh padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Airmesh padded waist strap
- Seam Sealed Tarpauline
- 20 Liters
€79.99 EUR incl. VAT
The Dakine Longboard Ankle Leash offers everything you need in a low-drag, maximum strength log-riding leash. Strength comes in the form of 1/4-inch high-quality urethane Dura-Cord attached with marine-grade swivels and durable Opti-Flex leash ends that move with you. Keep your toes on the noes, not wrapped up in the leash with the Dakine Longboard Ankle. The Longboard Ankle is offered in 9- and 10-foot lengths and is built on Dakine’s long heritage as a surfboard leash brand founded on Maui’s North Shore in 1979.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4″ (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2″ (50MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5″ (40MM) detachable railsaver
- Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
€33.00 EUR incl. VAT
The Dakine Aero Rack Pads are the answer to a more aerodynamic foam pad for your existing roof rack crossbars. Transport your surfboards with these 18-inch wide rack pads with upper padding and a sleek hook-and-loop closure holding them in place. The Aero Rack Pads are offered in two sizes to fit a range of crossbar circumferences.
€30.00 EUR incl. VAT