AARON WITHERELL’S SPEEDY, POPPY PRO WAKE SURF SHAPE
Aaron Witherell is our local ripper, ultra skilled Lib surf kraftsman, a standout on the World Series of Wake Surfing tour and lives on the best local wake lake. We spent years working with Aaron tinkering and experimenting with modified surfboards for use behind the boat. The Air’N pro model is Aaron’s dream wake surf design, refined and tuned to perfection. A wide poppy tail block, speedy flat rocker and mellow concave combined with dynamic “up rail” entry to hard edge exit rail design make the Air’N catch-free, precise and perfect for progression.“This boards is unbelievable. I never lack speed or pop and I don’t bury the nose. The durability of the ECO-IMPACTO construction is better than I have ever seen. Heel dings and having to worry about dinging your board on the boat are a thing of the past.” ~Aaron Witherell What are B-Grades?
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - environMENTALLY NICER!
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
Quad Wake Surf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins. Size 4 1/4"
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins. Size 1 5/8"
- (models: Air'n, Yacht Sea, Manna Tee)
|4'4”||19.0"||1.65"||16.8 cl||80-160 lbs|
|4'6”||19.75"||1.75"||19.4 cl||100-200 lbs|
|4'8”||20.0"||1.85"||21.4 cl||160+ lbs|
Write Your Own Review