MC Bus in da Barrel Giveaway! – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Who Can Enter: Any legal resident of the United States, Canada, or European Countries, 18 years of age or older, is eligible to participate in the MC Bus in da Barrel Giveaway(the “Sweepstakes”). Employees, officers, principals, directors or agents of Mervin Manufacturing, Inc., or their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliates and members of their households or immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes will begin at the Contest Open Time and end exactly at the Contest Close Time. Prize drawings will be held based on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries properly submitted, completed and received prior to the drawing date (as herein defined).
4. Prizes: One (1) sweepstakes winner will be awarded one MC Bus in da Barrel snowboard. All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted.
5. Prize Drawings: The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Lib Tech based on eligible entries properly submitted during the Contest Period. The prize drawings will be held on March 1st, 2018 at Lib Tech’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
6. Odds of Winning: Each entrant’s odds of winning are dependent on the aggregate number of eligible entries properly submitted during the Contest Period. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of awarding of prizes (which is currently anticipated to occur on March 1st, 2018) via e-mail from Contest Sponsors. The winner will be required to respond to the e-mail notification to acknowledge receipt of Contest Sponsors’ notification and awarding of prizes. If no response is received by Contest Sponsors from winner within twenty-four hours (24) following the prize notification, the prize may be awarded to a replacement winner to be determined by the Contest Sponsors in the Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. The winners will be required to prove eligibility to receive and claim any prize. You MUST be at least 18 years old to enter this sweepstakes. The prize will be mailed to each winner’s mailing address as set forth on the entry form after the winner responds to the initial email notification and satisfies all eligibility requirements. Contest Sponsors will be responsible for costs associated with shipping the prize. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors about the winners are final, binding and non-appealable. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or illegible e-mail information or the non-delivery of any prize resulting therefrom, or for any unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
8. Limits of Liability: Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Sponsors have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Sweepstakes or receipt, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Contest Sponsors assume no liability for lost or misdirected entry forms regardless of the circumstances. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is, in Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, compromised in any way. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold Contest Sponsors harmless from and against any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrance in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value in Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion.
All entries become the sole property of Contest Sponsors, and Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Sweepstakes period, or (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any e-mail or entry to be received by Contest Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other equipment related to or resulting from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant hereby expressly and irrevocably agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts in Orange County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Contest Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
10. Winner Responsibilities: The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred as a result of or relating to the awarding or use of any prize. Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to be entrant’s consent and authorization to (i) the use of entrant’s name, address (city and state only) and any other information submitted by entrant for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and (ii) the use of entrant’s address to receive marketing and other emails from Mervin Manufacturing, Inc. and its affiliates. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules.
11. Winner Publicity: The Contest Sponsors will publish the first name, last name and location (city/state) of each winner on the Contest Website. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Mervin Manufacturing, Inc.
c/o MC Bus in da Barrel Giveaway!
3400 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
with a written request by March 1st, 2018.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Mervin Manufacturing, Inc.
c/o MC Bus in da Barrel Giveaway!
3400 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
with a written request by March 1st, 2018.
13. General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Contest Sponsors, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
14. Facebook: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating, you release Facebook and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any information you submit on the Contest Website is to the Contest Sponsors and its third party service providers and not to Facebook.
Enter to Win the MC Bus in da Barrel!
Featuring long lost MC Wave art by Matt French.
You are now entered to win one of the World’s Best Boards, handcrafted in the USA at the most environMENTAL board factory.
We will announce winners via email monthly.
Lib Tech is proud to release the final chapter of the Road to Holy Bowly video series the “Holy Bowl-eh?”!
Last year we threw the boards in the Suby and hit the road. Surf breaks, pillow lines, concrete waves, kickers, slush and blower pow. Baldface, Billings, Saas Fe, Jackson Hole, Costa Rica, Eagle Pass and right back to Mervin Mfg. in Sequim, WA. We went everywhere….man. And now, once again, this endless road of amazing times spent testing gravity with great friends on the World’s Best Boards has led us to the hallowed transitions of Snowboy Production’s Holy Bowly. The location? The beautiful jaw dropping scenery of the Canadian Rockies, Sunshine Village in Banff, BC. And awaiting in the those majestic peaks was one of the seven wonders of the world, a spring time gathering of freestyle fun and soul quenching creative expression the likes of which few venues, if any, can offer, the Holy Bowly. Snowboy and Sunshine Village put together a “course” that could occupy any rider of any level’s full attention for weeks to just scratch the surface of it’s potential. The crew was thick, friends from all around the world and the vibe was all time. We hope you enjoy this final chapter of our Road to Holy Bowly series, we hope it inspires you and your crew to get out there whether it be a dream trip to far flung destination a staycation at your local hill or even the Holy Bowly itself. All it takes is the board and the drive to get on the road, oh wait, you’re already here.
Starring the Lib Tech snow and skate teams including; Tucker Andrews, Jason Robinson, Phil Hansen, Ted Borland, Brandon Reis, Chad Fenlon, Jesse Burtner, Mikey Swearingen, Jamie Lynn, Blair Habenicht and Sky Siljeg.
Ski, skate, shred adventure from Jackson to the Holy Bowly. The Road to Holy Bowly has many twists and turns a long the way especially for Lib Tech Ski’s Lucas Wachs and Blaine Gallivan. Injured early, Blaine wasn’t able to ski until late season Jackson Hole where he and Lucas met up with legendary ruler Travis Rice for some quality slashers, kickers, skate sessions and couloirs.
When the storms line up back home it’s time time for a Staycation! Last season our Northwest home gave us plenty of occasion to call in “sick”. Spoiler alert, we were ripping pow. Check out some amazing days on our home turf with Lib Rippers like Phil Hansen and Travis Rice hitting it good from Mt. Baker, Alpental and beyond. And get ready for your home resort to go off, this is the year for your very own Staycation on the Road to Holy Bowly!
Out on the Road to Holy Bowly, waylaid in waste deep powder, Travis Rice, Eric Jackson, Fredi Kalbermatten and Chris Rasman shred the endless pillow stacks and possibilities of Eagle Pass, Baldface and Saas Fee. Start making your plans for powder because this is going to leave you frothing!
As our piles piled into the Libaru for a tour of the terracotta landscape of the great state of Idaho, the outside temperature on the dash read a bit higher than 69 but not quite 420 for the entirety of the 6 hours to our first stop… Lewiston. Amidst the potty talk, skateboard folklore, booger flinging, and feed check at 100 degrees team building and heavy claims were lingering in the cab like a stale fart.
Lib Tech Surf’s Ryan Carlson moved from his home town of Huntington Beach, CA to the jungles of Costa Rica to push his surfing. Now he’s ripping waves on the Nude Bowl and RNF Redux and getting that surf trip feeling everyday. Check it out as Ryan kicks off the Road to Holy Bowly video series in style with some savage and stylish tropic thunder.
This bonus episode of the Road to Holy Bowly series features Lib Rippers Ted Borland and Brandon Reis as they warm up at the DIY jib haven the Bonezone Brighton and then take it to the streets back East. Ted and Brandon push their early season legs and get the slams and makes to show for it before heading out to more high consequence environments. What it all amounts to is a casual hammer fest showcasing that these dudes are two of the best; always combining style, difficulty and burl factor with their own creative eye.
Music by: Dude York
Filmed by Sean Lucey and Jon Stark
Last year’s Holy Bowly (by Snowboy Productions at Mammoth Mountain) was another one for the books, in fact it was so good we never wanted the creativity, flow, camaraderie and ripping to end. Why should we wait a whole year to feel this again? Let’s just get back on the road to next year’s event and stay in that Holy Bowly frame of mind all the time. Let’s ALWAYS be on the Road to Holy Bowly! And so we are. This endless road trip spirit has fueled our adventures from Eagle Pass to Saas Fee to the Bone Zone and more than adequately filled the time leading up to the epic finale, THE Holy Bowly at Sunshine Village, BC. Come share in our surf, skate, ski and snowboard adventures through this six part “Road to Holy Bowly” video series and then grab the boards, grab the homies and get on the Road to Holy Bowly yourself…oh wait, you’re already here.