Lost Puddle Jumper HP
What are B-Grades?
The PJHP version with our FOCII & FCS™ Fins compatible fin box system.
For the Futures™ Fins compatible version go here.
The PJHP is a souped up, slimmed down, refined PJ. It features a pulled in nose with the wide point brought back, and a narrower pulled in tail block. The outline enables the PJHP to surf more like a normal board-a very playful board that’s easy to paddle and ride yet it still allows more radical and quick turns than any other PJ models. Stand on the tail of this thing and go to town like you have a motor in small surf!
What are B-Grades?
*Fins NOT included
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - environMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
The constant quest for high performance has led us to Techno Pop; the lightest and most responsive update to our ecoIMPACTO construction. The process is top secret but includes a new ultralight “Techno Treated” performance enhancing upgrade the Thermo Fusion Honeycomb power panel and precision flex tuning with 8 bands of spread tow carbon on top and bottom. We are introducing Techno POP on Mason Ho’s Hendrix inspired high performance thumb tail short board the“Little Wing” that is guaranteed to take your surfing to new heights.
NEW ULTRALIGHT “TECHNO TREATED” THERMO FUSION HONEYCOMB POWER PANEL
Light, Strong, Smooth
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
8 BANDS OF EXTERNAL TENSIONED CARBON TOP AND BOTTOM
Strength, Precision and Response
- High performance flex tuning
- Long lasting energy return
NITROGEN CELL ECO UP-CYCLED FOAM
Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly non ozone depleting Nitrogen blowing agent
- 25-40% Recycled content
- Won’t absorb water if you do get a ding (closed cell)
- Elliptical engineered columnar cells provide toughness top to bottom and elasticity in side impact
- 100% of offcuts and shavings recycled into more foam
BIO-MATRIX PLANT BASED RESIN
Strong, Nice and Craftsperson Friendly
- Plant based glycerin chemistry
- Low VOC (shop smells nice)
- Surfs smooth and responsive (High performance)
- Impact resistant and resilient (Lasts a long time)
Tough & Resiliant
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound and memory
Light Weight Strengthner
- Made to Mike Olson specs, ideal to our process
- Craftsperson friendly
LIB-TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
LIB TECH FOC-II® FIN BOX
Fits FCS-II®, FCS® Two Tab and Lib RRIPs® fins
- Optimized placement for FCS-II®
- RIPPs® compatible with 5/16 performance adjustability
- Light and tough
You might also like
Tri Quad 5 Fin Set - Medium$129.99
Tri Fin Set - Medium$74.99
Quad Fin Set - Large$99.99
Tri Quad 5 Fin Set - Large$129.99
Quad Fin Set - Medium$99.99
Tri Fin Set - Large$74.99