CAPTURE THE ULTIMATE HIGH PERFORMANCE SURF FEELING!
We designed the Crak’n with one goal; to mimic the feeling of surfing open ocean waves. To achieve this we needed to expand the usable face of the wake so we gave the Crak’n narrow dimensions, a straight rail line, with a fuller nose and overall increased speed efficiency so it can be ridden in smaller lengths. We added slightly higher nose and tail rocker for slashability... wait, we had two goals... we also wanted to blast big airs so we designed a wide scalloped tail and sharpened the edges like a skimboard for throttle and spin control. To top all this off, we unleashed the Particle Accelerator Dish concave in the fin zone for even more speed and boost!
What are B-Grades?
- Designed by Mike Olson and Jeff Hendo
- Art by Ben Lardy
- New BRR Bottle Rocket Technology recycled PET rails
What are B-Grades?
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - environMENTALLY NICER!
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
FCS II compatible!
Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
Stronger and lighter box
Tough & Resilient!
High impact and break strength fiber
Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
BOTTLE ROCKET RAILS (BRR)
- Recycled PET (made from recycled polyethylene bottles)
- Impact resistant
- Smooth riding
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
Quad Wakesurf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins -
- 3 3/5" (Size - 4'4")
- 3 9/10" (Sizes - 4'7", 4'10")
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins - 1 5/8"
|4’4”||18.9"||1.8"||17.9 cl||80-160 lbs|
|4’7”||19.4"||1.9"||20.3 cl||120-200 lbs|
|4’10”||19.7"||2.0"||23.2 cl||160+ lbs|
Write Your Own Review