Crak'n Techno Pop
What are B-Grades?
We designed the Crak’n with one goal; to mimic the feeling of surfing open ocean waves. To achieve this we needed to expand the usable face of the wake so we gave the Crak’n narrow dimensions, a straight rail line, with a fuller nose and overall increased speed efficiency so it can be ridden in smaller lengths. We added slightly higher nose and tail rocker for slashability... wait, we had two goals... we also wanted to blast big airs so we designed a wide scalloped tail and sharpened the edges like a skimboard for throttle and spin control. To top all this off, we unleashed the Particle Accelerator Dish concave in the fin zone for even more speed and boost!
- Designed by Mike Olson and Jeff Hendo
- Art by Ben Lardy
- New BRR Bottle Rocket Technology recycled PET rails
What are B-Grades?
Quad Wakesurf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins -
- 3 3/5" (Size - 4'4")
- 3 9/10" (Sizes - 4'7", 4'10")
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins - 1 5/8"
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - environMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
The ecoIMPACTO Ride "High Performance Life Extension"
A smooth responsive and high performance ride with the feel of a crispy new polyester that lasts and lasts.
- LESS WORRY... MORE FUN
- THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL BOARD
- WONT ABSORB WATER IF YOU DO GET A DING
- REPAIRS WITH EPOXY
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIALS AND PROCESS
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD RESIN EXPOSURE PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD SANDING PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD PAINT BRUSHES, TAPE, AND SOLVENTS
- LOW VOC PLANT BASED BIO RESIN
- RECYCLED FOAM OFFCUTS
- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
|4’4”||18.9"||1.8"||17.9 cl||80-180 lbs|
|4’7”||19.4"||1.9"||20.3 cl||120-200 lbs|
|4’10”||19.7"||2.0"||23.2 cl||160-220 lbs|
|5’1”||20.0"||2.1"||26.1 cl||180+ lbs|
You might also like
Logo Eco Hooded Zip$75.99 $94.99
Skeleton Eco Crew$71.99 $89.99